Saturday, May 9, 2015

Almost settled.



well, we got internet... finally.
mostly moved in... but still lots to do.

going on 2 weeks almost with limited sleep, last night was my first night of actual 8 hours of continuous sleep but that hasn't helped the fact that i feel like i've just been put through a squat blender... literally my legs are sorta jelly like, especially when waking up in the morning.

at this rate, it may take months to be completely settled in, this was our first move with this many animals and it's been quite the process, a lot of finicky trailer packing.

in between all this crazy moving and hauling, my husband has been working mostly every day and even had to turn down work to get us moved, if he was bale to that was. there was more than a few days were he had to just say no because we were so behind on some of the moving.

we did rent our other house for a full 2 weeks after we took possession of the new house, so that's helped a ton, i recommend doing that period, even if you are a city-dweller. Moving all our stuff, kids and dogs was almost enough to make me lose my head! so glad we've had this buffer time to clean and move.

but finally, we are home.
and I am home alone again to unpack and organize as yes, my husband is working again, today.


(new property's back dry-corrals)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)